Do you have issues with your Schwinn AD6 Airdyne bike console shutting off or going to sleep while your exercising?
If you computer shuts off or enters sleep mode while in use, read more to learn the possible causes and how to fix the problem.
- Computer Cable
- Cable Connections and Orientation
- Magnet for Speed Sensor
- Speed Sensor
- Computer Cable - Inspect the cable. All wires should be intact. Ensure no crimps, cuts, or physical damage to the cable. Replace cable if necessary.
- Cable Connection and Orientation - Inspect to make sure cable is in proper orientation and makes a secure connection. The small latch on the connector should line up and snap into place.
- Magnet for Speed Sensor - Inspect for the magnet to be in place on the crank pulley. Shrouds will need be removed for this inspection. Magnet in the crank pulley is visible from the user's right side.
- Speed Sensor - The speed sensor bracket should be aligned with the magnet on the fan and connected to the computer cable. Realign the sensor if necessary. The spacing should be about 1/8". Replace the speed sensor if any damage to the sensor or the connecting wire.