- #2 Phillips Screwdriver
- 15mm Wrench
- Unplug the AC adapter from the machine and wait several minutes
- Using a #2 Phillips screwdriver, loosen the lowest screw in the shroud (Right Fan Cover) by 3 turns but do not remove it
- Loosen and remove the other three screws in the shroud
Note: For removal, this shroud has a tab that needs to be pushed upward to clear the loosened screw. After the shroud is loose from the frame disconnect the power cable from the Power Plug with Connector before moving the shroud too far.
- While pushing up on the tab, remove the shroud
- Carefully disconnect the Power Plug with Connector from the power cable behind the brake disc
- Using a 15mm wrench, remove the securing ring from the outside of the shroud
- Remove the Power Plug with Connector from the inside of the shroud (Right Fan Cover)
- Reverse this procedure for installation
Check your machine to ensure that all hardware is tight and is properly assembled.