Do you have a LifeFitness Powermill and need to replace the drive belt? Continue reading to learn how to replace the drive belt on your LifeFitness Powermill.
The estimated time on this part replacement is 20 minutes.
- Phillips Screwdriver
- 13mm Socket
Drive Belt Procedure:
- Use the Phillips Screwdriver to remove the screws from the top shroud.
- Continue with the screwdriver and remove the front shroud and lower left side panel shroud.
- Again with the screwdriver, remove the motor shrouds.
- Scribe a line on the back of the belt idler tensioner mounting bracket against the edge of the drive belt. This is to mark the initial position of the belt.
- Using the socket and ratchet, remove tension from the drive belt by backing off the tensioning bolt.
- Remove the old drive belt.
- Install the new drive belt.
- Re-tighten the tensioning bolt until the bracket is back to the initial position. (Turn the tensioning bolt until the drive belt is in the initial position against the scribe.)
- Re-install the motor shroud.
- Re-install the front shroud and lower left side panel shroud.
- Re-intall the screws taken from the top shroud.
- Operate the unit at all levels and confirm proper operation.
- This completes the replacing the drive belt on a Powermill climber by LifeFitness.