LifeFitness 4000 Treadmill Running Error
- Belt suddenly stopped after movement.
- Poor connection of Opto (speed) sensor.
- Opto (speed) sensor is out of adjustment.
- Inspect for any obstruction that could cause the belt to stop. Reset power to the unit at the On/Off switch.
- Inspect cable and connection of Opto (speed) sensor. Repair and replace damaged cable or connection of the Opto(speed) sensor.
- Inspect the alignment of the Opto (speed) sensor. The sensor should be centered evenly over the target. Adjust or replace Opto (speed) sensor if necessary.