LifeFitness 9100 Classic Treadmill Speed Control Error
- Poor cable connections at the motor controller.
- The motor controller is faulty.
- The CPU control board is faulty.
- The drive motor is faulty.
- Inspect all cable connections to the motor controller. Reset any connections if necessary.
- Access the Speed Automatic test from diagnostics by pressing 9, 1, 9, ENTER and making sure all program keys are OFF.
- The TOTAL CAL and CAL/HR LEDs should be lit, if not inspect all wire connections to the motor controller and control board. Reset any connections if necessary.
- If the TOTAL CAL LED is lit but the CAL/HR LED is out, then with your feet off the running belt and on the side rails, press the SPEED UP key.
- The TOTAL CAL LED should go out initially while the CAL/HR LED comes on. Once the belt reaches the target speed, both LEDs should be on.
- If this is true, both the control board and the motor controller are functioning, complete the speed performance evaluation.
- Test unit with a known good motor controller. Replace the motor controller if necessary.
- Test unit with a known good CPU control board. Replace CPU control board if necessary.
- Inspect drive motor and drive belt. Replace either part if necessary.