LifeFitness Midline Treadmill Drive Transistor Error, 8500, 9000, and 91Ti
- Bad connection of wires for drive motor upon startup or the drive transistor (dc controller) has failed.
- This error cannot be reset and causes the treadmill to be out of service until the condition is corrected.
- Check motor wiring and connections.
- If the error is still present, check DC Controller by either swapping out with known good part or verifying voltage from dc controller to motor at the faston connectors labeled P11 and P12.
- Replace DC Controller if voltage is not present.