Key Down Error Message on StarTrac 6300 Upright Bikes
- User may have pressed keys before the system turned on
- Faulty keypad
- Instruct the user on proper usage of the unit.
- Massage keypad and feel for a depressed key. Massaging the keypad may release a stuck key if present. If the message is still present, perform the KEYPAD test from diagnostics.
- Access the maintenance mode by pressing and holding the 0, 2, and OK keys together.
- A beep should be heard and MAINTENANCE SETTINGS will appear briefly in the information window.
- Press SCROLL until KEYPAD TEST is shown in the information window.
- Press OK to select the KEYPAD TEST.
- Press each key on the display. Each time a key is pressed, the information window should display the name of the key.
- Press OK to exit the test.
- If any keys do not respond during this test, the keypad should be replaced.