Using Proper Torque
- Anytime you are replacing a threaded part or any type of hardware that threads into place, you should be aware of the required torque for proper replacement.
- We suggest you refer to your owners or service manual for the proper torque specifications.
- A torque warning or specification may exist for the part or hardware being replaced.
- Damage to the parts or equipment can result from improper torque.
- A torque wrench is required to verify proper torque.
Please sign in to leave a comment.