No Heart Rate for LifeFitness Exercise Bikes 90C and 90CW
- No heart rate reading.
- Malfunctioning Polar receiver or telemetry strap.
- Malfunctioning display console.
- Execute Diagnostic Mode to verify the performance of heart rate function.
- Access Diagnostics by holding down the UP ARROW, then pressing the CLEAR key twice.
- Then press and hold COOL DOWN and then press ENTER for entry into the TEST/SERVICE MENU.
- Test with a known good telemetry strap and Polar receiver seperately. Test with a good strap and existing Polar receiver.
- If the problem still exists, test with a good Polar receiver. Replace the necessary part.
- Test with substitute Display Console. Replace malfunctioning Display Console.