- Socket and ratchet set
- Flathead screwdriver
- Hex key wrench set
- Phillips screwdriver
- Allen wrench set
- Turn the unit off at the power switch and unplug from the outlet.
- Remove the motor shroud cover by taking out the (4) Phillips screws.
- Remove the tension screws from the rear roller.
- For relief on drive belt tension, place the tip of the flathead screwdriver in the recess of the idler arm, then lift the idler arm and set it in a lifted position by placing an Allen wrench in the hole of the idler arm. (BE SURE not to raise the idler arm any higher than necessary to get Allen wrench into the hole.)
- Take out the mounting bolt to the front roller and remove the roller.
- Take off the drive belt and throw it away.
- Position the new drive belt on the roller and follow the steps in reverse.