- Socket Wrench and Extension
- Socket Set
- Remove power from the machine by unplugging the unit from the wall.
- Unscrew the main cable connector from the receptacle on the backside of the console.
- Unscrew the four console mounting screws and remove the console from the machine.
- Lift the rear tube of the frame. Tip the machine forward so it is resting on the front portion of the frame.
- Using the socket wrench and extension, remove the two bolts that hold the handrail (handlebar) to the frame tube.
- Stand the machine upright and remove the four bolts that secure the handrail (handlebar) to the mainframe near the console mount.
- Remove the handrail (handlebar) from the frame.
- Reverse the removal procedures to reinstall the handrail (handlebar).