Learn How To Replace the Level Arm on Stairmaster 4000PT.
- Screwdrivers (Phillips and Flathead)
- Snap Ring Pliers
- 30W Motor Oil
- Clean Cloth
- Remove the pedal.
- Remove the side covers.
- Remove the snap ring that secures the leveling arm to the leveling arm shaft. CAUTION: To reduce the risk of eye injury, wear eye protection when removing snap rings.
- Slide or gently tap the leveling arm off the shaft.
- Clean the shaft and the pin with a cloth dampened with 30W motor oil before reassembly. DO NOT SAND THE SHAFT.
- Reverse the removal procedures to reinstall the leveling arm.