Use this test to verify the electronic speed control routines of the console of your Stairmaster 4000PT stepper.
You will need to briefly exercise on the machine for this test.
- Press 3 to start the test.
- The console will be set at a certain speed.
- The alternator speed, in RPM, is displayed on the text bar as "Target" and a single column of lights will light up on the left side of the display.
- Begin exercising.
- As you move the pedal arms, the text bar will alternately show the actual RPM and the target RPM.
- Press CLEAR to return to the DIAGNOSTIC mode.
This completes how to perform a speed test on the Stairmaster 4000PT.