CAUTION: Do not stand on the running belt while performing these tests.
To engage Motor Test Mode:
- Press and hold the "0","1" & "START" keys together (or the "0","2" & "START"). While holding the "0" & "START" keys down, release the "1" (or 2) key.
- The display will beep and display SETTINGS (or CONFIGURE) momentarily, then UNITS will be displayed.
- Press and release the "8" key.
- Display will read: XXX 3 .0 (if treadmill is at 0% incline, display will read: 240 3 .0
An alternative method to engage Motor Test Mode:
- Turn the power switch on while pressing the "8" key simultaneously on the display.
- Display will read XXX 3 .0 (if treadmill is at 0% incline, display will read: 240 3 .0
Once the treadmill is in TEST Mode, you may use the following keys:
- INCLINE UP/DOWN KEY: Adjust voltage to incline motor, inclines the treadmill in increments of 1%.
CAUTION: Do not elevate treadmill above 15% = 57 (110v units), 80 (220v units) or below 0% = 240 (110 & 220v units) mechanical damage may occur.
- +/- SPEED KEY: Adjust the PWM duty cycle and motor speed up and down, respectively, in increments of 0.1 mph (UNITS=English) or 0.1 km/hr (UNITS=Metric)
- START (ENTER KEY): Starts burn-in mode. (Burn-in mode is a continuous operation of running belt and incline using program 8 at maximum speed.) Press STOP KEY to stop burn-in.
- STOP KEY: Exits MOTOR TEST Mode and restarts the treadmill.
- 0 (ZERO) KEY: Selects letter Z = 0% or M = 15% following elevation (incline) data numeral, to change to a new ELZERO or ELMAX setting.
- SHIFT KEY: Saves the elevation (incline) data in the EPROM (software)
- HEART KEY: Starts automatic calibration of MN PWM (minimum) ½ MX (half maximum) MX PWM (maximum) for minimum and maximum speed range.
Calibration lasts less than 3 minutes; the belt will be in motion during this test.