Caution: Do not stand on the running belt while performing these tests.
To enter Display Test Mode:
- Press and hold the "0", "1" & "START" keys together (or the "0", "2" & "START"). While holding the "0" & "START" keys down, release the "1" (or 2) key.
- The display will beep and display MANAGER (or MAINTENANCE) momentarily, then UNITS will be displayed.
- Press and release the "5" key. Observe all the LEDs light up.
- Pressing any key once will display the EPROM version.
An alternative method to access Display Test Mode:
- Turn the power switch on while pressing the "5" key simultaneously on the display. Observe all the LEDs light up.
Once the treadmill is in Display Test Mode, you may use the following keys:
- INCLINE UP/DOWN KEYS: Lights % grade LED's one at a time, also segments of 15-segment screen one at a time.
- PROGRAM SELECT KEY: Lights the six LEDs bordering the 15-segment display.
- HEART KEY: Displays "HEART HEART" on the 15-segment display.
- START KEY: Displays "START START" on the 15-segment display.
- 0 – 9 KEYS: Lights corresponding LEDs in the Number/Program Select Keys, (except for key 9), alongside the Pre-Designed Program profiles.
- STOP KEY: Displays "WD TEST" on the 15-segment display. This activates the watchdog timer, resetting the processor and returning the program back to Start Mode.