- Press and hold the "0", "1" & "START" keys together (or the "0", "2"). While holding the "0" & "START" keys down, release the "1" (or 2) key.
- The display will beep and display MANAGER (or MAINTENANCE) momentarily, then UNITS will be displayed.
- Press and release the "5" key. Observe all the LEDs light up.
- Press the HEART key 3X's, the display will read SEEKING HR across the display.
- Grasp the stainless steel contact rings or place the Polar wireless heart rate chest strap around your chest (treadmill must be equipped with both contact and Polar).
- In the far right display screen, a blinking LED segment will flash then the average heart rate will be displayed.