To engage Maintenance Mode:
- Press and hold "0","2" & "START" keys together. While holding the "0" & "START" keys down, release the "2" key only.
- The display will beep and display MAINTENANCE momentarily, then units will be displayed.
Once the treadmill is in Maintenance Mode, you may use the following keys:
- INCLINE UP/DOWN KEYS: Displays the next or previous parameter.
- - / + SPEED KEYS: Allows the variable to be changed within the parameter.
- START KEY (ENTER KEY): Saves the value if it has changed in the EPROM (software).
NOTE: START KEY (ENTER KEY) must be pressed for each value changed.
- STOP KEY: Exits Manager Mode and restarts treadmill with a "warm start."