Running Belt Tension
- One test for proper running belt tension is you should be able to insert your hand palm up between the deck and belt almost to your thumb.
- Further testing is to set the speed at 2 mph and while walking push slightly against belt movement.
- If slippage is detected, tighten tension bolts ¼ turn.
- Repeat if necessary.
Incline Voltage Test
- You should have 120 volts AC across the black and white leads of the incline plug when pushing the UP button.
- You should have 120 Volts AC across the red and white leads when pushing the DOWN button.
This completes information about running belt tension and incline voltage tests for True treadmill 700 Series.