We are using a Schwinn bike in our video but this can apply to many brands and models of spin bikes.
- Make sure that the handlebar is tightened
- Stand in front of the bike, grab the handlebars and place one foot on the center of the stabilizer bar
- Tilt the bike toward you onto the wheels
- Now you can roll the bike and move as needed
When you tip the indoor cycle back down into place the seat can extend past the rear stabilizer.
- Make sure you have enough space behind the indoor cycle
- Many mirrors, windows, and walls have been damaged due to insufficient space behind the bike