Accessory Tray Replacement Video for LifeFitness 95Xi Crosstrainer
This video demonstrates how to replace the accessory tray on a LifeFitness 95Xi Crosstrainer.
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Begin by removing the console support cap.
- Squeeze the sides of the cap and lift it up and away from the console.
- Remove the two Phillips screws from the console support cover.
- Remove the four Phillips screws securing the console to the console support.
- Disconnect the main cable and heart rate cable (if present) from their connection to the console.
- Remove the console.
- Remove the two Phillips screws that secure the accessory tray to the console support.
- Lift the accessory tray up and out of the main upright.
- Install the new accessory tray in reverse order.
- This completes the replacement of the accessory tray on a LifeFitness Crosstrainer 95Xi.