Video of How to Replace the Console of a LifeFitness Crosstrainer 95Xi
In this video, we show you how to replace the console on a LifeFitness 95Xi Crosstrainer.
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Remove the console support cap by squeezing its sides and pulling the cap away from the console support.
- Remove the (2) Phillips screws securing the console support cover to the console support.
- Remove the (4) Phillips screws securing the console to the console support.
- Disconnect the main cable and the heart rate cable (if present) from the back of the console.
- Install the new console in reverse order.
- This completes the console replacement on a LifeFitness 95Xi crosstrainer.