Crank Arm Cover Removal and Replacement Video for the 95Xi LifeFitness Crosstrainer
This video demonstrates how to remove and replace a crank arm cover on a Life Fitness 95Xi Crosstrainer elliptical.
- Philips Screwdriver
- 5/32” Allen Wrench
- 2MM Allen Wrench
- T25 Driver
- T50 Driver
- Remove the main shrouds as seen in the shroud replacement video.
- Remove the outer link cover as seen in the outer link cover removal video.
- Remove the pedal lever assembly (as seen in Sportsmith’s Pedal Lever Replacement video) on the side where the crank arm cover replacement is needed.
- Remove the two bolts holding the crank arm cover in place, and remove the crank arm cover.
- Replace the parts in reverse order.