Drive Belt Replacement Video for LifeFitness 95Xi Crosstrainer Elliptical
This video will demonstrate how to replace the Drive Belt on your Life Fitness 95Xi Crosstrainer.
Video can also be used for drive belt replacement on a LifeFitness 90x, 93x, or 95xe crosstrainers.
- Philips Screwdriver
- T25 Driver
- T50 Driver
- 2MM Allen Wrench
- 5/32" Allen Wrench
- Remove the main shrouds as seen in the main shroud removal video.
- Remove the left outer link cover as seen in the Outer Link Cover removal video.
- Remove the left pedal lever assembly as seen in Sportsmith's Pedal Lever replacement video.
- Remove the two bolts holding the crank arm cover in place, and remove the crank arm cover.
- Walk the drive belt off the pulley and remove it from the unit.
- Install the new belt around the crossover shaft first and then walk it onto the pulley.
- Replace the remaining parts in reverse order.