Today's video shows the steps necessary to remove and replace the motor shroud of a LifeFitness 95T treadmill.
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Begin by turning off the power at the treadmill and unplugging the unit from the wall.
- Remove the upright tube caps from the inside of the uprights.
- Remove the Phillips screw and tilt the cap at the top.
- Remove the motor shroud by first taking out all four screws in the shroud.
- Then remove the screws at the top of the front panel and loosen the lower screws.
- This will leave enough play to remove the shroud as shown in the video.
- Before reinstalling the motor shroud, take a vacuum and clean inside the motor compartment.
- For most of the painted surfaces, you can first remove most of the dirt build-up with the vacuum and then simply wipe clean with a Sportsmith equipment wipe.
- Reverse the steps to replace the motor shroud.
- This completes the replacement process of a motor shroud on the LifeFitness 95T treadmill.