Video of How to Remove the Upright Tube Cap on a LifeFitness 95T Treadmill
In this video, you will see the steps necessary to remove and replace the upright tube cap found on a LifeFitness95T treadmill.
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Begin by turning off the power at the treadmill.
- Unplug the unit from the wall.
- Remove the upright tube caps from the inside of the uprights.
- Remove the Phillips screw and tilt the cap at the top.
- Remove the motor shroud by first taking out all four screws in the shroud.
- Then remove the screws at the top of the front panel and loosen the lower screws.
- This will leave enough play to remove the shroud as shown in the video.
- This completes the removal process of the upright tube cap found on the LifeFitness 95T treadmill.
- Reverse the steps to replace the upright tube cap.
Please sign in to leave a comment.