Replacing a Deck Bushing or Deck Stop Delrin Rod on a Star Trac 4000 Treadmill
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Pliers (optional)
- Tools needed may vary depending on your hardware
- Switch the power off on the unit.
- Next, unplug the unit from the wall.
- Loosen and remove the old deck bushings.
- Stubborn deck bushings can be removed with the assistance of pliers, once the screws have been loosened completely.
- Install the new deck bushings. (Check with manufacturer for proper torque during the install process.)
- Now, plug in and power on the unit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.