Incline Inoperative Error on LifeFitness T9i Treadmill
- Wax/lift board not receiving proper incline positioning information
- Lift motor adjustment incorrect.
- Faulty lift motor.
- Verify proper operation through INCLINE AUTOMATIC system test in diagnostics.
- Check connections to wax/lift board. Inspect wiring for damage.
- Repair or replace as necessary.
- Adjust lift motor according to the adjustment procedure.
- Cycle the lift motor through INCLINE MANUAL system test in diagnostics and verify 120VAC at P7 on wax/lift board. Replace the lift motor if the voltage is incorrect.