LifeFitness 9500 Treadmill Chest Strap Not Detected Error
- Poor connection between display console and handlebar.
- The handlebar is faulty.
- The display console is faulty.
- Inspect the connection between the display console and the handlebar. Reset connection if necessary.
- Access the heart rate diagnostics by pressing 9,1,9, ENTER, and then press the HEART RATE PROGRAM key.
- Test the heart rate monitor by placing your hands on the handlebar sensor.
- Look in the INSTRUCTION window for your heart rate to be displayed.
- Replace the handlebar if faulty.
- Test unit with a known good display console. Replace the display console if necessary.