Notify Maintenance Error on LifeFitness 9500 Treadmill
- Insufficient power.
- Poor cable connections to the motor controller.
- The motor controller is faulty.
- Drive motor wiring has poor connections.
- Damaged drive motor.
- Ensure treadmill is connected to dedicated 120v, 20 Amp circuit.
- Inspect all cable connections to the motor controller. Reset any connections as necessary.
- Test unit with a known good motor controller. Replace if necessary.
- Inspect all drive motor wiring and connections. Repair any damaged wiring and reset any connections as necessary.
- Using an ohm meter, test for an open (infinite) reading and if the reading is open, replace the drive motor.
- Inspect the drive motor pulley and drive belt for damage. Replace if necessary.