- Malfunctioning pulley clutch assembly.
- The alternator belt is excessively tight.
- Alternator belt alignment OFF.
- Crank bearings are worn.
- Inspect Clutch for free backward and forward rotation.
- Replace malfunctioning Pulley Clutch or Freewheel.
- Inspect belt deflection. Alternator Belt Deflection: 1/4 inch (6mm)
- Adjust as necessary.
- Realign alternator belt to the far users left groove of the alternator pulley, not in the center.
- Replace Crank Bearings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.