Learn the steps of how to replace a pedal on the Stairmaster stepper 4000PT.
- Snap Ring Pliers
- Eye Protection
- Remove the snap ring and flat washer from the leveling arm pin and the pedal shaft. (CAUTION: To reduce the risk of eye injury, wear eye protection when removing snap rings.)
- Slide the pedal off the pedal shaft and the leveling arm pin.
- Clean the pedal shaft and the leveling arm pin with a dry cloth.
- Lubricate the pedal shaft and the pin with a thin coat of multi-purpose grease.
- Reverse the removal procedures to reinstall the pedal.
You've learned what it takes to do the pedal replacement on a Stairmaster Stepper 4000PT.