WARNING: DO NOT RUN ON THE TREADMILL IN MOTOR TEST MODE.
To access the Motor Test Mode hold down the "8" key while switching the treadmill on. Alternating LED in the track will blink twice per second.
The numeric displays will show motor Revolutions Per Second (RPS), Speed Command Number (SCN) as a number between 3 and 240, and the belt SPEED in MPH:
- SPEED keys increase or decrease the speed command number. (SCN)
- Elevation arrow keys will operate the elevation drive and the display will show the Internal elevation count.
- The heart key tests the watchdog circuit on the motor control board, disabling both motors. The running belt will not operate until power is turned off and restarted.
- START key begins the "Burn-in" program. Error detection is enabled.
- STOP key exits to the motor test mode and "UNISEN" will be displayed.