Inner Joint & Rocker Cover Replacement Video for LifeFitness Crosstrainer 95Xi
Our video shows how to replace the inner lever joint and rocker arm covers on a LifeFitness Crosstrainer95Xi.
- Phillips Screwdriver
- 5/32" Allen Wrench
- Remove the outer lever joint and rocker arm covers as seen in the replacement video of the outer joint and rocker cover.
- Remove the (2) Allen bolts that secure the pedal rocker shaft to the pedal lever assembly.
- Slide the pedal rocker shaft out of both the pedal lever and rocker arm.
- Carefully separate the pedal lever from the rocker arm.
- Install the new inner pedal lever cover and inner rocker arm cover in reverse order.
- Each cover has a tab on it that must be inserted into either the square hole in the rocker arm or the pedal lever assembly.
- Once the tab has been engaged, seat the cover and complete the installation.