Video about How to Replace the Outer Lever Joint & Rocker Covers on aLifeFitness 95Xi Crosstrainer
This video is about how to replace outer lever joint & rocker arm covers on a Crosstrainer 95Xi by LifeFitness.
- Phillips Screwdriver
- 5/32" Allen Wrench
- Remove the Phillips screws that secure the outer rocker cover to the inner rocker cover.
- Remove the Allen bolt securing the outer pedal joint cover to the pedal and rocker shaft.
- Install the new outer pedal lever joint cover and outer rocker arm cover in reverse order.
- Each cover has a tab on it that must be inserted into either the square hole in the rocker arm or the locking tab on the inner lever joint cover.
- Once the tab is engaged seat the cover and tighten the screw.
- This completes the replacement procedure for the outer pedal lever joint and outer rocker covers on the 95Xi Lifefitness elliptical.