How to Replace the Reed Switch Video for a LifeFitness 95Xi Crosstrainer
This video is about how to replace the reed switch found on a LifeFitness 95Xi elliptical crosstrainer.
- Phillips Screwdriver
- T9 Torx Driver
- Remove the main shroud as seen in our video for the shroud removal.
- Remove the (2) screws securing the reed switch or speed sensor to the drive module.
- Disconnect the reed switch cable from the power control board.
- Install the new reed switch in reverse order.
- This completes our how-to procedure of replacing the reed switch on the 95Xi Crosstrainer by LifeFitness.