This video demonstrates the rocker arm replacement procedure used on a 95Xi LifeFitness crosstrainer.
- Snap Ring Pliers with Tip Kit
- 5/32” Allen Wrench
- Phillips Screwdriver
- T25 Torx Driver
- T45 Torx Driver
- Remove the outer dead shaft covers, the handlebar, and the outer lever joint and rocker covers as seen in the appropriate Sportsmith videos.
- Using the snap ring pliers and proper tips, remove the retaining ring securing the rocker arm to the dead shaft.
- Remove the washer after the snap ring.
- Remove the Torx screws securing the pedal rocker shaft to the pedal lever.
- Then slide the pedal rocker shaft out of both the pedal lever and rocker arm.
- Carefully slide the rocker arm off of the dead shaft.
- In reverse order, install the new rocker arm.
- That completes our presentation of replacing a rocker arm on the 95Xi Crosstrainer by LifeFitness.