Drive & Step Chain Replacement on Stairmaster Stepmill Video Part 2
This video is part 2 of the step & drive chain replacement on Stairmaster Stepmills including the models SM916 and 7000PT.
- Starting with the drive chain, you will rotate the steps until the master link is visible on the drive chain.
- Using the flathead screwdriver, loosen the master link by pushing the link loose from its pins.
- Once this piece is removed, pry up on the link to lift this part of the link over the rivet pins in the link.
- Disconnect the link from the drive chain.
- Remove the drive chain from the unit.
- This completes the removal of the drive chain.