Star Trac 4000 Treadmill Right Handlebar Replacement
- 4MM Allen Wrench
- 1/2" Wrench
- Tools needed may vary depending on your hardware
- Switch the power off on the unit.
- Next, unplug the unit from the wall
- Loosen the two lower bolts from the upper portion of the right handlebar and remove them.
- Loosen and remove the bolt in the bottom of the right handlebar.
- Now carefully twist the handlebar clockwise to remove it from the unit.
- Install the new right handlebar into the unit.
- Install the handlebar bolts at the top and bottom of the handlebar.
- Now, plug in and power on the unit.