If a shipment from Sportsmith is non-deliverable or refused by the recipient, the customer is responsible for both the original and return shipping costs as well as restocking and administrative fees. These fees will be deducted from the price of the parts and the difference is refunded to the customer.
Articles in this section
- What is the price currency used on Sportsmith.com?
- Why buy from Sportsmith?
- What warranties does Sportsmith offer?
- What is the status of my order?
- What do I do if I received the wrong product or a product is missing from my shipment?
- Orders not delivered and returned to Sportsmith
- How do I return my product?
- How do I change or cancel my current order?
- Can I fax or email my order?
Article is closed for comments.