No, Sportsmith is able to process only one form of payment per order. For instance, if you choose to pay with your Sportsmith account, the balance of your credit line must cover the entire amount due for the order. It would not be possible to cover any difference with another payment method.
Articles in this section
- How To Reset Your Sportsmith Website Password
- When Will My Credit Card be Charged?
- What if I Have Multiple Locations
- Can I Use More Than One Form of Payment Per Order?
- Troubleshooting Payment Errors During Checkout
- I Forgot My Password, What Do I Do?
- Can I Change My Payment Method Once My Items have Shipped?
- How do I Create an Account?
- Do I have to Pay Sales Tax?
- What are My Payment Options?
Please sign in to leave a comment.