Those who ride love their journey and most often love their bike just as much because it delivers that ride day in and out. Even after all that it takes. Just like you.
Maintenance is an important part of making sure your bike can continue to perform and keep up with you.
- Daily, before each use, examine the bike for loose, broken, damaged, or worn parts.
- Do not use if found in this condition. We know this is often ignored, and often regretted. Repair or replace all parts at the first sign of wear or damage. This way you can have a safe ride.
- After your daily workout, use a damp cloth to wipe your bike and console down.
- Use a dry cloth to remove all the moisture. You know you were killing it ;)
- Note: Avoid excessive moisture on the console. Keep the console as dry as possible.
NOTICE: If necessary, only use mild dish soap with a soft cloth to clean the console. Do not clean with a petroleum-based solvent, automotive cleaner, or any product that contains ammonia. Do not clean the console in direct sunlight or at high temperatures. Avoid excessive moisture on the console.
To read about weekly maintenance for your Schwinn AD7, click here.