Learn how to replace the water bottle holder for your Schwinn AD7 Airdyne bike.
NOTE: The images used may not match your bike; for guide only.
- #2 Phillips screwdriver
- Locate and remove the indicated screws from the image. Screws attach the water bottle holder to the mast and console. Set screws aside for reuse.
- Remove the water bottle holder by pulling it out away from the bike.
- Install the new water bottle holder in the reverse steps.
- Check that hardware is installed and tight. Check that parts are in proper assembly.
- This completes replacing the water bottle holder for a Schwinn Airdyne AD7.