- For removal, turn the knob on the bike counterclockwise to release all tension
- Remove the two mounting screws from the plastic cover holding it to the frame
- Unscrew the plastic acorn nut from the bottom of the tension knob
assembly by holding the knob while turning the acorn nut counterclockwise
- Pull the bottom spring off the brake tension rod and remove it from the
- Lift the tension knob assembly up and out of the frame
- Install the new tension knob assembly by reversing steps one 1-5
Please sign in to leave a comment.